This 12-piece cookware set was inspired by Savannah -- the graceful lines rounded body shape and fun color are a wonderful combination of elegance charm and beauty. This cookware set also features durable nonstick interiors in a new satin ivory finish providing elevated cooking performance and tons of style while helping to keep meals lower in fat - a fantastic combination!.Features
This 12-piece cookware set from the Paula Deen® Savannah Collection makes cooking a joy. The charming scalloped exteriors and gorgeous color were inspired by Savannah itself and the city’s mix of character charm sophistication and grace. The durable construction heats the cookware quickly and evenly and the long-lasting nonstick interiors in a satin finish and ivory color provide excellent food release and a chic unique alternative to traditional black nonstick. The contoured handles are dual riveted for additional strength and comfort when transferring the skillet from the stove to the oven. Glass lids offer a great way to oversee cooking without losing heat or moisture. Conveniently this cookware set is oven safe to 350°F.
- Oven Safe to 350 degrees.
- Cookware interiors feature durable nonstick in a chic satin ivory finish that provides beautiful food release and easy cleanup.
- Durable construction heats this cookware quickly and evenly while the rounded body shapes and eye-catching scalloped detailing provide that unique Southern mix of elegance and easygoing charm.
- The cookware exteriors’ porcelain enamel adds color and warmth to the kitchen and is also stain resistant durable and easy to clean.
- Sturdy handles are designed with strength and comfort in mind.
- Glass lids form a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in while allowing the cooking process to be overseen. This cookware set is oven safe to 350°F for added convenience.<